Isle of Man.- June 16, 2022 www.zonadeazar.com PokerStars players now have even more to look forward to with the greatly anticipated return of regional tours. After a five-year hiatus, there is lots of action on the 2022 regional schedule with Eureka, UKIPT, ESPT and FPS all filling out the list of events.
As part of the comeback, PokerStars are delighted to be heading back to the home of UK poker, Dusk Till Dawn Poker Room, after 7 years, with the relaunch of UKIPT Nottingham set to kick off on July 23 for 6 days of play, ending on July 31.
The UKIPT Nottingham Main Event will take place between July 28-31 with buy-ins at £1,100, and a GTD of £500,000, while the High Roller event will run from July 30-31 with a buy-in of £2,200 and a £200,000 GTD.
Satellites with Seat and Expenses package costing £1,600 will begin on June 19 and run until July 24 on .COM/.EU, giving the PokerStars community a chance to win their way to the epic event.
Another exciting event on the action-packed schedule will see PokerStars return to Romania after 5 years, for Eureka Bucharest, in partnership with PokerFest, for seven days of play, taking place from July 25-31.
The Main Event will run from July 27-31, and much like UKIPT Nottingham, satellites will start on June 19 and end on July 24, for .COM/.EU and also for those .IT players. A seat only ticket will cost €1,100 for Eureka Bucharest, while a Seat and Expenses package will cost €1,500.
With the return of these live events, the PokerStars calendar is ramping up with lots of action and plenty of opportunities for players to get involved and return to the live stage.
ROAD TO PSPC LIVE EVENTS
In addition to UKIPT Nottingham and Eureka Bucharest, PokerStars have a busy schedule across the year, including a large number of stops on the Road to PSPC (PokerStars Players NL Hold’em Championship) tour, with the full updated schedule as follows:
- Road to PSPC Gujan-Mestras €400 buy-in event, June 13 – 19 / Main Event: June 15 – 19
- Road to PSPC Valencia €400 buy-in event, June 29 – July 3 / Main Event: June 30 – July 3
- Road to PSPC San Marino €400 buy-in event with €100,000 GTD, July 6 – 10 / Main Event: July 8 – 10
- Road to PSPC BSOP Winter Millions: São Paulo R$ 800 buy-in event July 13 – 20 / Main Event: July 13 – 16
- Road to PSPC Dublin €400 buy-in event, July 14 – 17 / Main Event: July 14 – 17
- Road to PSPC Nottingham £340 buy-in event, August 4 -7 / Main Event: August 4 -7
- Road to PSPC Hamburg €400 buy-in event, August 31 – September 4 / Main Event: August 31 – September 4
- Road to PSPC Sevilla €400 buy-in event, August 31 – September 4 / Main Event: August 31 – September 4
- Road to PSPC La Grande Motte €400 buy-in event, September 13 – 18 / Main Event: September 14 – 18
- Road to PSPC Manila PHP 22,000 buy-in event, September 19 – 25 / Main Event: September 20 – 25
- Road to PSPC Thessaloniki €400 buy-in event, September 22 – 25 / Main Event: TBC
- Road to PSPC Nova Gorica €400 buy-in event with €100,000 GTD, October 5 – 9 / Main Event: October 7 – 9
- Road to PSPC Namur €400 buy-in event, November 27 – December 4 / Main Event: November 27 -December 4
Platinum Passes will be awarded in the Main Events of each stop on the Road to PSPC tour.
NOTE TO EDITOR
Please note that there have been some changes to the existing Road to PSPC schedule, which are as follows:
Road to PSPC San Marino Old dates: July 6 – 11 / New dates: July 6 – 10
Road to PSPC BSOP Winter Millions: São Paulo Old dates: July 13 – 15 / New dates: July 13 – 20
Road to PSPC Dublin Old dates: July 14 – 18 / New dates: July 14 – 17
Road to PSPC Nova Gorica Old dates: October 6 – 10 / New dates: October 5-9
Road to PSPC Namur Old dates: October 24 – 30 / New dates: November 27 – December 4